Friday, January 9, 2009

Update on my son!

I haven't posted in a while. I have really been focusing on healing my toddler. His therapist was visiting yesterday and could not believe the difference in him. Whatever I am doing - it is working! Though the DAN protocol may be exhausting and at times, expensive, I am seeing tremendous improvement. In fact, I was told yesterday that my son is categorizing toys which is beyond his age group (advanced)! He also said "remote" the other day with his mouth wide open. He is also walking better since the detox baths began (his reflexes are more relaxed). Over the holidays I wasn't religiously giving him his daily baths and his reflexes were regressing. He is back on track now though and improvement is now seen once again.

I am going to take it a step further and seek assistance from someone who specializes in homeopathic treatment too. While I do believe in the DAN protocol, every child is unique and it is always best to seek 2 or even 3 opinions. I am also looking into chiropractic care for him too.

No comments: