Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Study I Want to See Done

I honestly have to say that I don't know of even one military family not afflicted with either chronic or neurological disease. Not one. Our friends' children are either suffering from ADHD, diabetes, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, asthma, or much worse.

My question is this. What is the rate of disease in veteran families with a service history of 20+ years? Maybe the grandfather served? Or the father? Or even the mother? To me, this would be proof that vaccines are far more damaging than people are led to believe.

A study among the vaccinated and unvaccinated is simply not enough. I also don't believe that it would give us any clear answers either. We are all exposed to toxins. However, the U.S. military receives far more vaccines than any other group of people, which means countless more toxins than the average person.

No comments: