There are so many parents out there that need to be educated on vaccines. You might say, "I am just one person. How can I possibly do anything to make a difference?" Well, let me give you some ideas.
1. If your state does not have an organization to educate parents on vaccines, then start one!
2. Go to www.thinktwice.com and request your bumper sticker!
3. Have your entire family wear t-shirts, hats, pins, or anything else that reads your personal message loud and clear! http://shop.cafepress.com/vaccines
4. Write to your state officials demanding that informed consent be practiced in this country!
5. Donate to your local or national organization to show your support for vaccine education!
6. Order your 50 ct. pad of "Do You Know What's In A Vaccine" from http://www.korenpublications.com/kp/product/do-you-know-what-s-in-a-vaccine- You can then place these handouts in waterproof document protectors and hang them on every telephone pole in your town OR place them on people's windshields in shopping center parking lots!
This is just a quick list. I am always open to new ideas.